Sunday 9 March 2014

Winners Challenge 76

Good morning all
Thanks to all the stunning creations you entered into the

Vintage Challenge

We only have one winner this time,
winning the fab
random org picked
 .....................
........................
...........




Well done sweetie!
email me at dreamvalley@sky.com to organise your wee prize

Now our lucky Top 3








well done!!!
Please take the wee badge to put on your blog!!

Remember and pop by the blog later to join the next Challenge
Hugs Dream Valley Girls xxx

5 comments:

Plony said...

Thanx DT for having me in your top-3.....Congratulations to the other "winners"....great creations!
Hugs Plony

Margreet said...

Thanks for chosing me in the Top 3...very honoured...congrats to the other winners!
xxx Margreet

Glenda Atkins said...

Thrilled to have won the prize for challenge #76.Thanks!

Glenda Atkins said...

Hi, I have emailed you twice but have not heard anything back?????

Glenda Atkins said...

well I guess I never will hear back...for others be forewarned!